4 slices Oroweat Low Carb Bread 4 small Cherry tomatoes, cut in half 1 oz Monterey jack cheese, finely grated
OPTIONAL TOPPING SUGGESTIONS
cooked bacon, crumbled Chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled Montreal Steak Spices Onion, chopped Scallion, chopped
Preheat oven at 400F.
1. Using a rolling pin, roll out your oroweat bread. Butter the bread that will be facing up, the part your will fill as the cup. Set aside.
2. Using a pastry brush, butter the inside of your 4, 4 oz ramekins.
3. Press the bread into the ramekins with the buttered side facing up.
3. Drop one egg, yolk and whites, in to each of the pressed bread bowls. Then add your other fillings. It is really up the individual. We found that simple is best. If you use our recipes, we added a cherry tomato cut in half, a bit of chopped onion.
4. Put in your egg cups in to a 400F oven for 30 minutes or until the eggs are finished cooking through. As you remove, immediately add your grated cheese of choice and parsley. Serve hot, in or out of the your ramekins. ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 92 Calories; 2 g Fat; 1 g Sat Fat; 6 mg Cholesterol; 180 mg Sodium; 10 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 7 g Protein.