|3 large chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch cubes
1 lb Sausage, chopped into 1 inch cubes
4 slices Ham, deli ham is fine, chopped into 1 inch cubes
1 stalk Celery
1 cup Green Bell Pepper
3 cups Cauliflower, chopped finely
1 cup Onion, chopped
1/2 cup Parsely, dried is fine
1 large Bay Leaf
1/2 tbsp Tabasco sauce
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 stick Butter
1 can Tomato paste, (6oz can)
1/2 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
|1. Put chicken breast, 1 onion (cut in half), celery and 1 garlic clove in pot. cover with water. Cook for until chicken is tender and easy to chop up.
2. Cut chicken and sausage, and ham into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Fry sausage and ham in Dutch oven until lightly browned. Remove moeat from pot and add butter.
4. Saute 1 chopped onion, pepper and 1/2 cup chopped parsley until tender. Add chicken, sausage and ham to the vegetables.
5. Stire in 3 large minced garlic cloves, tomato paste, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper, and the all important Tabasco.
6. Cut califlower very fine. This will be your rice.
7. Add "rice" your califlower and mix thoroughly. Add a cup of chicken broth. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
8. Stir frequently. Remove bay leaf and toss in 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
9. Sever hot!!!
Per Serving: 380 Calories; 24 g Fat; 10 g Sat Fat; 95 mg Cholesterol; 1314 mg Sodium; 10 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 30 g Protein.