6 tbsp Butter 1/3 cup Gluten Flour 1 dash Ground red pepper 1 1/2 cups Cream 3 cups Cheddar cheese, grated 6 medium egg white 6 medium Egg yolks
1. Measure enough foil to wrap around the individual ramekins with 6 inches to spare. Fold foi into thrids lenghwise. Lightly butter one side. With butter side in, position foil around the dishes, letting it extend 2 inches above the top. Fasten the foil using tape.
2. For cheese sauce, in a saucepan melt butter; stir in high gluten flour and red pepper. Add cream all at once. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Add cheese, 1 cup at a time, stirring until melted. In a bowl, beat yolks with a fork till combined. Slowly add cheese sauce to yolks, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
3. In a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Gently fold about 2 cups of the stiffly beaten whites into cheese sauce.
4. Gradually pour cheese sauce over remaining stiffly beaten whites, folding to combine. Pour into the ungreased souffle' dish. bake in a 350F/180C into a ungreased souffle dish. Bake ina 350 oven about 50 minutes or till a knife insterted near the center comes out clean. Gently peel off foil; serve souffle immediately. It will start to fall in about a minute.
* I waited too long to take the photo. It was higher...and ooooh, it was tasty.