6 gr Splenda, (1/4 Cup) 1/4 cup Water 1/4 tsp Arrowroot 4 oz Blueberries, frozen 1 oz Cream
Preheat oven to 375 F.
1. In your mixer, whip the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Slowlly add the sugar and continue to whip until stiff and glossy. A tip for the stiff is if the peaks stand striaght up when you pull the whisk out.
2. Fold in your beaten yolks and Atkins Waffle mix. Mix until combined.
3. Butter your 4, 4 oz ramekins. Using a spoon, divide the batter equally amoung the 4, 4 oz ramekins. Put on a cookie sheet and place in oven at 375F. Bake roughly 8-10 minutes. You want the tops just to be turning brown.
4. Take out and allow to cool about 20 seconds. Flip onto your plate you are making the desert on. Continue.
Note: If they stick, just use a small spatula to run around the edges. They will fall right out then. I like to cut them in half and fill the center with fruit as seen in the photo.
1. Place Splenda in a small saucepan.
2. Mix Arrowroot with water until smooth. Add to Splenda. Stir over med heat until Splenda is disolved.
3. Add Blueberries. Cook and stir until boiling, then cook for 1 minute more. Remove from heat, but keep warm until you are ready to assemble and serve.
______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 144 Calories; 24 g Fat; 4 g Sat Fat; 259 mg Cholesterol; 137 mg Sodium; 8 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 10 g Protein.
This is just a basic recipe. I definitely can see adding in flavors. You can add vanilla pods, or maybe cinnamon or nutmeg. Be inventive. To keep your dessert from sliding around the plate, put a little dollop of cream under the bottom layer of cake!