1. Combined all the ingredients below the meat together in a marinade dish. Toss meat, ensure its all covered. Repeat once during the marinade time. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
2. Heat grill to a medium heat, at least 325F/160C.
3. If you have not already done it, take the bacon strips and using toothpicks or a skewer ( a lot easier), fasten the bacon over the pork chop.
4. Put the chops on the hot grill. Once seared, move to in-direct heat and cook approx 6-8 minutes per side. The time depends on your meat size.
5. If you have any marinade left, heat slowly and pour over meat when you take it off the heat. Make sure to bring ot a simmer...you want to kill anything living in there. :-) ______________________________________________________________________ Per Serving: 417 Calories; 23 g Fat; 8 g Sat Fat; 117 mg Cholesterol; 1289 mg Sodium; 5 g Carb; 0.85 g Fiber; 45 g Protein.
Daging Babi in Indonesian is Pork Pig....yeah, I know, could have done better. hahahaha In the picture, I served with curried butter nut squash. You could use pumpkin too. Try our West Indian Pumpkin. It would work as well.