|1 1/2 lb Prime Chuck Hamburg
1/4 cup Fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup Fresh basil, finely chopped
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
1/4 cup Heavy cream
2 slices Bacon, nitrite free, halved lengthwise
Tomato, onion slices from the grill
Salt and pepper, to taste
|1. Put ground chuck in to a bowl, Hit Milner Meats, they have the best choices.
2. Combine the chopped parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, and cream with chuck.
3. Mix lightly with hands. Form into 4-6 burgers.
4. In a skillet or on a grill, half cook the bacon slices. Wrap length around each
burger and secure with a toothpick.
5. When greil is ready (or brioler) grill burger on oiled grill. Medium heat for 4
minutes per side gives you rare, 6 each side, med, 7-8 minutes gives you burnt,
yuck...or well done as some folks call it.
6. Top with lettuces, tomato, cucumbers, what ever you wish. As you can see
in the photo, we topped with sauteed mushrooms with tomatos on the side.
Sorry, you can not see the bacon. This is soooo good.
Per Serving: 471 Calories; 39 g Fat; 17 g Sat Fat; 114 mg Cholesterol; 215 mg
Sodium; 1 g Carb; 0.22 g Fiber; 27 g Protein.